Multitouch Guinness World Records
Features: 11 sample spreads containing over 140 records, 29 videos, 150 photos and extensive background info
Production credits: Brandwidth
Launch date: April 2010
Guinness World Records is the global authority on record-breaking achievements and publisher of the world’s bestselling copyright book. The free Guinness World Records: At Your Fingertips LITE app previews digital content from the latest edition of the book.
The iPad app features facts and images in a logical and straightforward way – the weirdest, the tallest, the shortest, the priciest, craziest, hairiest, and more from the latest edition of the book.
There are also highlights from the popular Gamer’s Edition, where readers can learn, for example, how Pac-Man is the world’s most recognisable videogame protagonist.
Guinness World Records: At Your Fingertips includes an exclusive collection of multi-layered, world-record environments to interact with. Readers can learn about record-breaking feats; view incredible human accomplishments; visit the extremes of the natural world; and find out how to set or break a Guinness World Record.
- 9 multimedia world record environments: Strangest, Craziest, Fastest, Deadliest, Tallest, Most Expensive, Gamer’s Edition, GWR Day, How to be a Record Breaker
- Over 140 records
- A digital palette of charts, timelines, spotlight facts and actual-size features
- More than 25 stunning video clips as they bring record-breaking to life
- Gallery of over 150 photos
- Spin the globe with iPad touch control to reveal record attempts from Guinness World Records Day
See Brandwidth’s promotional video for Guinness World Records: At Your Fingertips LITE to see the app in action.