Bournemouth University have announced the shortlists for the 2013 New Media Writing Prizes.There are three prizes up for grabs this time around: The Overall Winner, The Student Prize, and the People’s Choice.
Jim Pope, the competition organiser said: ‘As in previous years we have had amazing entries from all around the world, representing digital, interactive storytelling at its most innovative’
The shortlisted works are:
- Mathew Charles, Juan Passarelli, Ann Luce : The Engineer
- Esmeralda Kosmatopoulos: Siri & Me
- David Devanny: Orange Sweatshirt
- Declan Dineen, Foursquare Tales
- Serge Bouchardon: Opacity
- Jonathan Saunders: The Ghosts of Yamaraja
You can vote for your favourite, and help decide the People’s Prize, on the New Media Writing Prize site.
Winners will be announced in an event at Bournemouth University, UK, on Wednesday January 22nd. The event is free to attend, but you will need to register here.