oolipo are looking for an energetic & experienced story producer to help them craft experiences that reimagine storytelling for their digital & multi-device world.
oolipo is a storytelling platform launching in late summer 2016. Their stories consist of multimedia elements bound together by a strong narrative structure & design —stories developed in cooperation with authors, brands, publishers, tv-productions & the game industry.
This role requires someone with deep, professional experience in storytelling. Moreover, said experience should comprise knowledge and intimate familiarity with different digital platforms & media, release schedules, story mechanics, experience & structure, as well as digital business models.
The ideal candidate has a nose for great stories, trends (story, product, & demographics), up-&-coming talent, & the interrelation of story & technology.
The core of your role will be about delivery —scoping the project, building a team, getting the right focus at the right time. You’ll be expected to have a point of view about the creative direction of their content, work with & manage confidently the different teams who’ll be delivering for you.
Beyond experience the day-to-day of managing a creative team they want someone who is passionate about their mission to bring people closer together through magical, memorable story experiences & the community they build around them. They want someone who cares deeply and passionately about stories & the future of storytelling in a digital & multi-device world.
oolipo will be based in Berlin, Germany. (Longer stays in London will be necessary, especially during the first months)
MINIMUM VIABLE REQUIREMENTS
– 5+ years in a producing role, ideally a senior role
– Several complex media / entertainment projects shipped
– Proven project management abilities—scheduling, budgets, team management
– Persuasive communicator —strong written & oral presentation skills
– Good understanding of several creative processes —story-boarding, story pace & flow, story structure, illustration, writing, etc.
– Good understanding of several technical & operational processes —software engineering, print product delivery, etc.
– Strong network of other professionals to bring to our business
– Preferable starting date: May 2016
– first language: English
For more information, contact Dorothea Martin: [email protected]
Please get in touch at the earliest opportunity.